PITTSFORD, NY (WROC) – The Bills have released the team’s schedule for training camp at St. John Fisher this summer.
The public will get the chance to attend a dozen practices as the team prepares for the 2018 season.
This year, the Bills have scheduled six “theme days” including “Christmas in July, Princess & Super Hero Day, Wild West Day, Military Appreciation Day, One Buffalo Day and Pirate Day. The theme days will include free printed photo opportunities for families and limited giveaways.
More information on training camp is available here.
You can click here for a printable schedule.
Dates, practice times and theme days for Bills Training Camp presented by Connors and Ferris:
- Thursday, July 26- 5:30 p.m.*
- Friday, July 27- 2:15 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28- 8:45 a.m.*
- Sunday, July 29- 8:45 a.m. – Christmas in July*
- Wednesday, August 1- 8:45 a.m. – Princess & Super Hero Day
- Thursday, August 2- 8:45 a.m. – Wild West Day
- Friday, August 3- 6:15 p.m. – Night practice at New Era Field*
- Sunday, August 5- 2:15 p.m. – Military Appreciation Day*
- Tuesday, August 7- 8:45 a.m. – One Buffalo Day
- Sunday, August 12- 2:15 p.m.*
- Tuesday, August 14- 8:45 a.m. – Pirate Day
- Wednesday, August 15- 8:45 a.m.