The Week 7 challenges are here in Fortnite: Battle Royale, and this week is the big one. At the beginning of the season, the Blockbuster challenge asked us to complete seven full week’s worth of challenges in order to unlock a special, epic-tier skin, and that means nobody has been able to do it until now. You’ve still got to make it through the week 7 challenges, however, and that’s what we’re here to help with. In honor of the World Cup, one of the challenges asks you to score a goal on 5 different soccer–or football, for the non-Americans–pitches across the map. There are only three of these that look like normal fields, but there are a few hidden ones you can use to round it out. Here’s where you’re going:
- The first is hard to miss: it’s a giant stadium that Epic just added into the game north of Pleasant Park.
- In Pleasant Park itself, towards the southern side.
- An indoor field, in a large-ish unnamed area just west of Tilted Towers.
- There’s a ball in the parking lot of the container depot north of Retail Row. Two containers serve as the goal.
- One of the fields in the northeast of Fatal Fields has been converted into a soccer pitch
- Beneath the projector at Risky Reels
- In the parking lot of Flush Factory, with two toilets serving as the goal.
Here’s where you’re going:
When you get there, it isn’t as easy as just showing up, dancing, or even spraying over a poster. You’ve got to actually kick the ball into one of the two goals, and there is only one ball at any given moment–it respawns at the center line after every goal. That means that some of these fields are going to be absolute madhouses, particularly the big stadium. My recommendation would be to wait until things have progressed outside of the opening moments a little bit: maybe most of your competition will have moved on. You can even do it in the storm! There’s no shame in that.
Of course, if you’re the type that likes to blast people trying to complete challenges, this is going to be one of your best opportunities yet, because people are going to be a little busier than usual. Just try your best to be kind and to let people actually score a goal before sending them on their way. I’m excited to see if we get some full-fledged soccer matches going, even among rivals.